4 day visit plus travel and preparation
The LHT Front Office training modules are designed for all staff that come into direct contact with the hotel guest, including: receptionists, concierge, and porters.
Modules will cover:
LHT discuss the standards relating to guest arrival and departure, with an emphasis on those standards most commonly omitted, and why the standards / best practice are important.
- The welcome
- Customer interaction – eye contact, alert and smiles
- Recognition – use of the customer`s name
- Transition to reception
- Check in
- Check out
- Guest rooming & orientation
- The importance of local product knowledge in relation to tourism, entertainment, cuisine and events is emphasised.
- Standards relating to answering both external and internal calls as well as handling wake-up calls.
- Telephone communications across all Front Office departments and best practice.
- This is to review and set clear goals, objectives and time lines to improving performance.
- LHT will produce a report and will provide all supporting documentation (SOP`s).
- LHT will provide a certificate of achievement for the trainees / delegates at the end of each training module.
All LHT training modules can be tailored to meet a client`s specific needs or requirements.
LHT can also provide advice and guidance on front office systems and support implementation.
All LHT training modules are based on the standards outlined in the SLH Mystery Inspection Programme.